Endometrial receptivity is the ability of the lining of the womb to interact with an embryo so that it can implant and grow and develop into a pregnancy.
Pregnant women should take extra care to minimise their exposure to bushfire smoke
Smoke haze from Australia’s catastrophic bushfires is continuing to affect many parts of the country. Although there’s no safe level of air pollution, the health hazards tend to be greatest for vulnerable groups. Alongside people…Read more
Miscarriages affect 1 in 6 pregnancies. We need better investigations and treatments
A miscarriage is a devastating event. Those who experience them are suddenly and unexpectedly robbed of the promise of new life and the dream of an expanded family. The emotional toll can be even greater…Read more
Piezo-ICSI – a new way of fertilising eggs
Piezo-ICSI is a new method of injecting sperm into an egg. Insteading of puncturing the plasma membrane by twisting or aspirating the cellular fluid of the egg with a sharp bevelled pipette, an ultramicron pulse…Read more
- Covid-19 Vaccination during Pregnancy and First-Trimester Miscarriage
- What you need to know about Endometriosis and Fertility
- Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine if I am undergoing fertility treatment?
- South Australia’s lockdown and what that means for your fertility treatment at Embrace Fertility
- Endometrial Receptivity and Fertility: what’s it all about?